It’s always a bit stressful to pack a luggage & make sure you don’t forget anything… So while you enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner with us, check outour lists of essentials that you might want to bring on the plane with you. And we’re not talking about the mandatory passport & plane tickets! Don’t worry though, if you’ve forgotten anything, you can pick it all up in Terminal 4!
- The most common one is a plug adapter (for EU destinations), Inmotion should have what you’re looking for.
- A good book to read during the flight or during your trip. Check out the latest best sellers at WHSmith.
- Painkillers, or a gorgeous moisturiser to make sure you look fresh when you land – head to Boots, they’ll have everything you need!
- Heading somewhere sunny, treat yourself to a new pair of sunglasses at Sunglass Hut
- If you’re meeting up with family & the little ones when you get to your destination, pick up one of the latest must-have toys or the traditional bear from Hamleys.
- For new holiday outfits, feel like Meghan Trainor… You could have your Gucci on, you could wear your Louis Vuitton… Just pop in to their boutiques in the terminal.
- If socialising on a plane isn’t your thing, you might want to buy earplugs & a face mask at the World of Duty Free.
Got everything now? Just sit back & relax with one of our lovely drinks in hand.
Enjoy your trip!View menus