If you’re spending the weekend at home carving your pumpkins & watching a horror movie or two this Halloween, why not shake up one of our favourite spooky cocktails? No tricks, just treats! This cocktail is also perfect if you’re getting prepared for Day of the Dead!
50ml of your favourite tequila – we love El Jimador!
20ml passionfruit syrup
10ml rose liqueur
30ml lime juice
4 dashes of rhubarb bitters (optional)
1 fresh passionfruit, fresh or dried orange to garnish
- Get your favourite coupe or margarita style glass – whatever you have in the house!
- Add all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with cubed ice (Tip! If you don’t have a cocktail shaker at home, use a jam jar)
- Shake it away!
- Strain & pour into the glass
- Slice the passionfruit in half or cut the orange into slices – whichever you prefer
- Garnish by placing half of the passionfruit in the drink or adding the slice of orange to the side of the glass
Wishing you all a Happy Halloween & Day of the Dead.
Love, D&M x