The Refinery St Andrew Square is back open & it’s time to get excited! We’ve missed you & can’t wait to be reunited with all of our wonderful customers.
Aren’t you glad that we’ll be back in time for the Bank Holiday weekend? Over the bank holiday we’ll be ready & waiting to welcome you back with a smile during the following times:
Friday 30th April: 11am – close
Saturday 1st & Sunday 2nd May: 9am – close
Monday 3rd May: 11am – close
After thank Bank Holiday festivities draw to a close, our opening days will be Wednesday – Sunday & we hope to see you there sipping on an Aperol Spritz or two on the terrace.
We know that the government guidelines can get a little confusing so here’s what you need to know about booking with us:
If you’re joining us indoors:
– We will be unable to serve alcohol however we will have a gorgeous selection of non-alcoholic drinks available plus delicious food including brand-new dishes
– We’ll be closing our indoor spaces at 8pm
– You will be able to book tables for up to 4 people from a maximum of 2 households
If you’re joining us on our outdoor Aperol Garden terrace:
– We can serve alcohol (hooray!) & the cocktails will be flowing, after all what would an Aperol Garden be without the Aperol? Just a garden…!
– Our terrace will be open until 10pm
– We can accept bookings for up to 6 guests & you can be from 6 different households
– There is no requirement for you to order food but we would recommend it of course…
Whether you’re joining us inside or out:
– Please remember to wear a face covering when arriving, moving around, using the bathrooms & essentially whenever you’re not sat at your table!
– We are required to ask everyone to scan the QR code provided & enter your details – this is just for track & trace purposes.
– Please don’t forget to keep a safe distance from each other, our other customers & our team. We’ll have social distancing reminders dotted around the bar & restaurant; sanitise to socialise!
The countdown is well & truly on! See you there.